performingarts - This email is to inform you, that we had to block your Pinnacle Account access!

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

This email is to inform you, that we had to block your Pinnacle Account access!

  • From: "Pinnacle Anywhere Bank Accounts " <>
  • To:
  • Subject: This email is to inform you, that we had to block your Pinnacle Account access!
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:17:27 +0100 (CET)

Title: Untitled Document

Dear Pinnacle Anywhere user,

This email is to inform you, that we had to block your Pinnacle Account access because we had to upgrade our servers in order to remove online fraud.

Our terms and conditions you agreed to state that your account must always be under your control or those you designate at all times. We have noticed some unusual activity related to our servers that indicates that other parties may have access and, or control of your informations in your account.

Please follow this link to confirm your account access information :

https://global1.onlinebank.com/cgi-forte/fortecgi.exe/frte_cs0?BankTag=815pinnacle&TemplateName=Login.htm&ServiceName=webteller

Please be aware that until we can verify your identity no further access to your account will be allowed and we will have no other liability for your account or any transactions that may have occurred as a result of your failure to upgrade your account as instructed above.

    Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter .

        Sincerely,
    Pinnacle Anywhere Account Departement.

© Copyright 2006, Pinnacle Anywhere . All Rights Reserved.

  • This email is to inform you, that we had to block your Pinnacle Account access!, Pinnacle Anywhere Bank Accounts , 01/08/2007