performingarts - 2007 Part Time Job Offer For You

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

2007 Part Time Job Offer For You

  • From: Alan Peters <>
  • To:
  • Subject: 2007 Part Time Job Offer For You
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:00:51 -0200

United Asian
Trading Company.

Dear Sir/Ma,
offered you a place in our Part time/Work from home
Job scheme. We are an International middle-man trading company with our
corporate headquarters based in Japan and liaison offices in the United
kingdom, Italy and Benin Republic. Since establishment in 1974 we have done
our business in Mainland Asia and Oceania, in 1990 we extended our Region of
supplies due to continuious demands to Northern America and Europe.
We deal on raw factory materials and finished and unfinished products. As a
result of our competent records for treating customer demands and supplies,
customers have referred us to other possible clients and we have been
receiving orders from Northern America, Europe And Australia-These are areas
we classified as outside our reach initially.

1.0. WORK SCOPE:
We discovered that since we decided to started business in the USA and CANADA
,we have been having problems getting payments from our customers as it was
very uneasy for them to send payments to our company in Asia even when they
did, foreign checks will normally take at least 28 Working days to clear
(this period will normally delay our business)We decided to start a regional
office in the UK. This office could not stand with handling all of the
payments as the number of staffs could not meet the number of payments been
received- hence we decided to hire individuals over the Internet who will
help us receive and process payments and then forward to any of our offices
which we designate.

2.0. WHAT WE OFFER:

2.1. Flexible program: Two hours daily at your choice (Day time or Evening
Time).

2.2. Work at Home: Check e-mails, going to the Bank-part time or full time
,professional contact team with very good support and Communication Skills.

2.3. Other Highlights: No selling Involved, No Kits to Buy, No Advance fees,
We won't charge you anything.

3.0. SALARY AND WAGES:

3.1. You are entitled to a $650:00 Payment which will come in every two
weeks, this amounts to a total of $1300:00 Monthly.

3.2. Commission: 10% of every transaction successfully processed- checks,
money orders that is cashed instantly and forwarded to our designated offices
with and outside the USA. "Cash In Hand" or "Cash at counter" is what we
request this is to speed up our supply as we will not supply without
receiving payments from our customers.
Example: If you receive a check of $1,000:00 your net Income is $100:00 and
the balance of $900:00 Is forwarded to the company.

4.0. How to Forward Payments:

4.1. Once you have received and processed payments, you will be requested to
forward payments via which ever method which we will instruct you to forward
the payments through-sometimes via direct transfer to our accounts and some
other times via Western Union or Money-Gram.

NOTICE:
(I)YOU WILL PROCESS 2-3 ORDERS PER WEEK.
(II)THE MORE ORDERS YOU PROCESS AT A FASTER RATE,THE HIGHER YOU STAND TO EARN
DAILY.
(III)THE MORE YOU PROCESS PAYMENTS FASTER THE HIGHER YOUR FIXED EARNINGS PER
EVERY TWO WEEKS WILL GROW.
(IV)YOU MUST BE OVER 21 YEARS OF AGE,WITH A USA,CANADIAN OR AUSTRALIAN
CITIZENSHIP.

5.0. WHAT WE ASK: Two free hours daily not including weekends, Internet
access for sending and receiving e-mails, available means of cashing money
orders/checks at your bank using your existing or new bank account.If you
meet these conditions all you have to do is make contact with us providing
your mailing address, phone or fax numbers (for contact purposes) using the
contact informations as set below and we'll respond to you within 24-48 Hours
with our contract of agreement as well as how to begin work with us.

N.B:
We will never ask you for anything more then that, no bank names, no bank
account number, routing number, credit card, passwords, ssn # etc. If anyone
asks for those on our behalf please do not give out this info. This is to
ensure your security and non involvement in cases of Identity Theft.

Best Regards
Manager: Alan Peters
Payments Department.
E-mail:

  • 2007 Part Time Job Offer For You, Alan Peters, 01/04/2007