performingarts - HAVE YOU CONTACTED MY SECETARY FOR YOUR COMPENSATION? AND THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT ....

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

HAVE YOU CONTACTED MY SECETARY FOR YOUR COMPENSATION? AND THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT ....

  • From: BARRISTER <>
  • To:
  • Subject: HAVE YOU CONTACTED MY SECETARY FOR YOUR COMPENSATION? AND THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT ....
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:07:58 +0100 (CET)

Dear Friend ,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred
under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay.Presently i'm in
Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assisting me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how because you do
not trust the deal anymore based on stories of Scam littering everywhere,I
thank God now that the transfer is successful.

Now contact my secretary in Spain, The moment you respond to this message
it Authomatically forward your message to his email box,so ask HIM to send
you the total $850.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts
at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary and
instruct HIM where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive your money , so that we can
share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment,I am very
busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are
having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your
behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with HIM and he
will send the amount to you without any delay.

With best regards

Barrister