performingarts - Job offer for you

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Job offer for you

  • From: "johngibsonlcd.com" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Job offer for you
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:45:25 -0800

Dear Sir/Mam
My name is John walcott, I just came about your email address and
your brief profile through an

email listing affiliated with the US Chamber of Commerce and I would be very
interested in offering you a

part-time paying job in which you could earn alot. This job would be based on
contract and commission

terms, it is a part-time job and it would involve quite a handful of trust
and honesty. If you would be

interested in including a good-paying, part time job to your daily list of
activities and earning up to $4000,

then you could kindly reply my email and I would be glad to brief you more.
Please bear it in mind that

this job has nothing to do with sales or marketing, I just have an offer that
you may find very good. If you

are interested, email me back at

Thanks

Thank You
John Walcott
www.dardni.gov.uk
New forge Lane
Belfast
BT 9 5 PX
+447040116587

  • Job offer for you, johngibsonlcd.com, 12/29/2006