performingarts - Re: ramble = witles

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Re: ramble = witles

  • From: "Tanit Douglas" <>
  • To: "Margie Woodcock" <>
  • Subject: Re: ramble = witles
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:41:46 +0100

behind us and the music trickled to an end.
But green had always meant go to me.
minute break every hour, keep walking until sunset.
bulge. It was a solid metal block with an armored glass face-with the
looking at the sky. When we were ready to go, Svinjar himself came
problem now and I had to force myself to take the time to think it
Now you have asked the right question. And the answer is obvious.
Walking up the wall had not been easy. But walking across the ceiling
girl. Yes, I know, she looked a lot better than anything else around.
aboveground and I could get a triangulation. Help is on the way.
ability. Some chance. We were cutting it too fine. We needed some more

  • Re: ramble = witles, Tanit Douglas, 12/27/2006