performingarts - Re:Confirm Your Online Banking Access

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Re:Confirm Your Online Banking Access

  • From: Wells Fargo Online <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re:Confirm Your Online Banking Access
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 02:02:22 +0100 (CET)

Title: New Page 1

Security Precaution

For optimal viewing of the Wells Fargo Web site, we recommend that you enable CSS.

For your security, we have temporarily prevented access to your account. Wells Fargo safeguards your account when there is a possibility that someone other than you is signing on. You may be getting this message because you are signing on from a different location or device. If this is the case, your access may be restored when you return to your normal sign on method.

For immediate access, you are required to follow the link below to secure your personal account informations