performingarts - Advertise with us , and you can have the chance to WIN A REAL GAS STATION!

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Advertise with us , and you can have the chance to WIN A REAL GAS STATION!

  • From: TheLuckyPixels Team <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Advertise with us , and you can have the chance to WIN A REAL GAS STATION!
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 19:45:12 +0200

Title: Mail wizard
A   G  R  E  A  T   O  F  F  E  R  !

Advertise and win a gas station! Never was so easy!

We will change your life forever!

Hold down on your chairs, because we are not kidding when we are saying that we will give a REAL GAS STATION as prize, to one lucky buyer! We are in a partenership with an oil-company that has many gas stations, and what bigger prize is the one that worhts over a million dollars and has monthly turnover over 50,000 $/month! If you want to see the official website of the Santiliana gas station click www.santiliana.com You should use this opportunity to be in the history of the internet by buying an advertising space on our website, hosted for at least 3 years, let's hope it will be forever!

When are you in hurry with an advertise on the line, TheLuckyPixels is the only way to go, we'll be there to take care of your worries!

    http://www.theluckypixels.com/

    Buy Pixels!(Price: 100.00 USD per 10 x 10 pixel block (1. USD per pixel))

    • Advertise with us , and you can have the chance to WIN A REAL GAS STATION!, TheLuckyPixels Team, 12/15/2006