performingarts - eBay Invoice for Thursday, December 15, 2006

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

eBay Invoice for Thursday, December 15, 2006

  • From: eBay <>
  • To:
  • Subject: eBay Invoice for Thursday, December 15, 2006
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:19:06 -0500

Hello Member,

Your monthly eBay Invoice is now available for online viewing.
Invoice Date: December 15, 2006
Amount Due: $94.07

You can review your current Invoice details and Account Status at any time by clicking this link:
View Invoice

For future reference, you can access your invoice by following these steps:

Go to the eBay Home page.
Click My eBay at the top of the page, and sign in with your eBay User ID and password.
Click the "Seller Account" link (below My Account in the left navigation menu).
Click the "Invoice" link.

Regards,

2006 eBay, Inc.

  • eBay Invoice for Thursday, December 15, 2006, eBay, 12/14/2006