performingarts - Part Time Job Offer

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Part Time Job Offer

  • From: Dave and Berry Hughes <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Part Time Job Offer
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:21:36 +0100

Big Screen Cinema works
23 Haymarket,
London,SW1Y 4DG

Rc:122132

Hello,

I am Mr David Hughes,I am an artist and so also is my wife Berry Hughs,We
live in United Kingdom,with our two kids,four cats,one dog. It is definitely
a full house,We have been doing artwork since we were in college. That gives
us about 34 years of experience working togetherin what we both enjoy doing.
I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses. Most of
my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils. I have
recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer graphics for
the Film Production company which i have just been employed to work with.I
have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured
on trading cards, prints and in magazines.I have sold in galleries and to
private collectors from all around the world.

However am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art
works to my customers in the USA,they are always offering to pay with a money
order,which is difficult for me to cash here in United Kingdom
and so it afects my profit margin as i am unable to handle others from usa
and canada.

I am looking for a representative in USA who will be working for me as a
partime worker and I will be willing to pay 10% percent for every
transaction,which wouldnt affect your present state of work,I need someone
who would help me receive payments from my customers in USA.I mean someone
that is responsible and reliable,because the cost of travelling and getting
payments is very expensive,I am working on setting up a branch over there but
that will take some time before I commence on that,so for now I need a
representative there who will be handling the payment aspect for me ,who will
receive payment on my behalf, cash them and send them to me before I release
my artwork to the buyer,that will ease me the stress of travelling to cash
each payment I get and it would also save me the cost of wasting money on
travelling.If you are interested,kindly get back to me as soon as possible at
my work email:

Regards,

David and Berry
BSCinema