performingarts - Protect Your Account From Fraud

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Protect Your Account From Fraud

  • From: Lloyds Tsb Bank plc <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Protect Your Account From Fraud
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 10:16:28 +0800 (CST)

Lloyds TSB

Dear  Lloyds TSB Bank Customer,

We're committed to protecting you when you bank with us.
Our industry-standard levels of security ensure that
you can always access your Lloyds TSB accounts online with confidence.

To ensure you are always protected, we are introducing a new programme of security initiatives
called BankSecure.
So that we'll make sure you stay secure and to help you protect your Internet banking information.
We're here to help you stay safe while banking online,

You are therfore required to update your online account information

click here:       https://online.lloydstsb.co.uk/c ustomer.ibc

We appreciate your support and understanding our bank method, to keep Lloyds
Bank a safe method.
Thank you for your patience co-operation.

Trust and Safety Department
Lloyds TSB Bank
Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mail sent to
this address cannot be answered.

Important message . We wish you all the best in our new system method.

  • Protect Your Account From Fraud, Lloyds Tsb Bank plc, 12/04/2006