performingarts - Great business proposal for Xmas!

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Great business proposal for Xmas!

  • From: "Angela Colin" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Great business proposal for Xmas!
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:09:17 -0200

Hello,

Please read carefully as this is very important for both of us. If you want to make some extra dollars easy please read carefully. I want you to be my co-worker and get 10% out of all my transactions but only if your are US based or are able to receive payments in the US states. Preferred payment methods are as follows:

- Paypal (I will never require your paypal account password as you probably think right now, I will only require your paypal e-mail address so I can receive payments)
- Wire transfer to bank account (the same, I will never require login information or information that it is not required, only the information needed to receive payment)
- Cheque
- any other payment form that you have it available

Please note:
For the paypal option, I will provide you information so you can provide a "request payment link" from your paypal account so it will be much easy for my customers to easy process payment and do it fast.

I am waiting for your reply at if you show interest in my business proposal. I am very sorry that I contact you like this but this is great an opportunity for both of us to make more money and live better. Please excuse my English as well.
Waiting for your fastest reply if interested.

    Thank you for your time and interest!
> 1

  • Great business proposal for Xmas!, Angela Colin, 11/28/2006