performingarts - Get Real Job

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Get Real Job

  • From: Carl Williams <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Get Real Job
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 05:42:41 +0100 (CET)

Chief Operating Officer
contact phone:+44-7031922278
Email:

Website: www.sinotextiles.com
Sino textiles and fabrics ltd.

Dear Sir/Madam,
It is my pleasure to write to you in respect of our organisation SINOTEXTILE
AND FABRICS LTD UK OFFICE Would you like to work from home andget paid
weekly? SINO TEXTILE AND FABRICS LIMITED U.K OFFICE We aresearching for
representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting our funds from
our customers in United States of America, canada, and other parts of
european countries as well as making payments through these representatives
to us,so i want to know if you will like to work
from home and get paid weekly without leaving your present job.This position
will in no way affect

Regards,

Carl Williams,
Chief Operating Officer
SINO TEXTILE AND FABRICS LTD

  • Get Real Job, Carl Williams, 11/14/2006