performingarts - rhythm

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

rhythm

  • From: Biddy Dailey <>
  • To:
  • Subject: rhythm
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 00:37:55 +0200

Right there, next to me, was an interesting-looking headline on the Portland Tribune.
Four times down and back, a couple of tries at breastfeeding, and I was ready to expand my boundaries. It's all about the sign, really.
I'm still smarting over my failure to win the purple ribbon for my fudge brownies.
But something about the informality of my process gives me pause when someone asks, "are you a writer"?
This was going to be a "where did the horses come from? Naturally, I'll have to narrow down as I can only afford to print up a limited number. The real reason I love it so much is that I'm reconnecting with my city. It's not just me, I don't think, I have some nice equipment.
Laura has a map of all the horses in Portland, some of the ones I saw on Division are already there, and I added Woodstock.
com if you'd like to talk further. I was getting off my bike in front of Bar Pastiche, one of my new fave hangouts. Parking for strollers and no waiting to pay while your child melts down.
It was, after all, about a year ago I finished Truman's baby blanket. The bus pulled up, and stopped.
But I know it's not going to be easy.
I'm knitting here, there and everywhere. an exercise in the experience of sitting here.
I loved it so much that I sunk into a deep depression. My organizing principal: in a world of matching mother-daughter capri pants, I've learned to celebrate the beauty of the boy.
" It had nickel wheel-guards with gorgeous floral detailing. I even lauded his communication ability. This thing has taken over my life, and that is a good thing.
Just the same, on the way home from the bank today I pulled up at an intersection.
really, really, really late. I look at my photos and I feel like I'm still there. The sooner we have the truly child-friendly, mom-friendly, dad-friendly, babysitter-friendly coffee shop.
We were driving with the boys in the back, I was exhausted. Everywhere near the train, people working. He mentioned the sign. He mentioned the sign. Today I was a hard charger, sprinting the four miles downtown on my bike to pay our water bill, then running two miles on the Eastside Esplanade before hitting the bank and returning home. " the passengers around me giggled as the charismatic and consistently enthusiastic conductor welcomed us aboard with a list of the DELICIOUS things available in the cafe car.
I kind of love this car-free life.
With pastries and lattes and pillows on the floor and a little place to put your coffee cup while you play with your baby and a big place for your toddler to run.
She says to herself: Good luck with that.
OK, I can't afford to print up any of them, but I'll happily pick up my photos before I pay my credit card bill.

  • rhythm, Biddy Dailey, 11/01/2006