performingarts - Your Online Banking Is Blocked

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Your Online Banking Is Blocked

  • From: "Nationwide Building Society Online." <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Your Online Banking Is Blocked
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 06:54:29 -0600

Title: New Page 1
Nationwide_secure

Update Your Account Information.
Dear Valued Customer,
In the last few days, you would have noticed your inability to log in to internet banking from your computer, please do note that this is due to upgrades on our servers .

As a part of our ongoing commitment to providing you with fast, easy and secured ways to do your banking, we have developed a NEW Internet Banking service.

To start using your new service, select 'Continue to Log in'. All of your existing Internet Banking Information will be transferred over to your NEW Internet Banking service Once you update your information. This process takes just 60 seconds.

N.B (Failure to verify your account details correctly will lead to account suspension)

©2006 Nationwide Building Society , Inc. UK
Nationwide Building Society is a federally registered service mark.
All rights reserved.

  • Your Online Banking Is Blocked, Nationwide Building Society Online., 11/01/2006