performingarts - BE OUR REPRESENTATIVE.

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

BE OUR REPRESENTATIVE.

  • From: LYNCH ARTWORKS <>
  • To:
  • Subject: BE OUR REPRESENTATIVE.
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 02:28:25 -0500 (CDT)

LYNCH ARTWORKS
23 Haymarket,
London, SW1Y 4DG
Tel: 447040111905

My name is Peter Lynch, of LYNCH ARTWORKS. I will be so glad to have you as
my agent if you're looking for job. You can find more about me on the
following websites www.art-online.org or www.andrewmummery.com

I've been selling my works for the past few years through middlemen on
various websites but recently decided to be independent and sell on my own
using agents so i can be able to enjoy the fruits of my hands.
Lately I’ve been facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my
works to Americans because they are always offering to pay with a US MONEY
ORDER/CHECK and BANK DRAFTS which is difficult for me to cash here.
I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working for me as
a par time worker and I’ll be willing to pay 10% for every transaction, which
wouldn't affect your present state of work.

I need someone who would be helping in receiving payments from our clients in
the States. An agent who is responsible and reliable that will be handling
the payment aspect. The payment will be addressed and sent to you and all you
need do is to get it cashed, deduct your percentage and wire the balance back
to me or any of my associates around the world. The problem we have is
getting someone that is really capable and trustworthy as though we surely
have our way of getting anyone that will xtried to get away with my money.

This offer is not going to cost you any amount because all you need to do is
to receive payments which will be sent to you via delivery courier from our
clients, which would come in form of a money order/check/bank drafts and
sometimes cash. All you have to do is get it cash and send it via WESTERN
UNION MONEY TRANSFER to me. The required charges for all transfer should be
deducted from the money. If you're interested, kindly get back to me ASAP via
this email:

so that I can feed you with more information about the job.

I look forward to your response.
Yours Faithfully
Peter Lynch

  • BE OUR REPRESENTATIVE., LYNCH ARTWORKS, 10/17/2006