performingarts - Wellsfargo Online Banking Security Update Notification

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Wellsfargo Online Banking Security Update Notification

  • From: Wellsfargo <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Wellsfargo Online Banking Security Update Notification
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 20:54:01 -0300

Title: Security Update Notification

Dear Valued Customer,
Wells Fargo works closely with you to keep your information
safe while you bank online. Now we've joined with EarthLink® internet guard
to offer you The Best possible Internet Security, we require you get this
free secure upgrade to help avoid fraud wherever you access your account
on the Internet.
Most of our customers are victims of online fraud, so with this latest security update, we have been able to ensure your identity and your account security. Please click on
Sign in to Secured Online Banking
to upgrade to this FREE PREMIUM Service.
(For your security we aim for the best maximum security,
we ask that you upgrade to this new premium service.)

Thank you.
Online Banking Security Team
WellsFargo N.A.
© 2006 All Rights Reserved.