performingarts - Job Opportunity!

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Job Opportunity!

  • From: David Mark <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Job Opportunity!
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:07:46 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Friend,

My name is David Mark and I own a company that
sells textile and fabric material in London, I am looking for a trustworthy
representative in the united states that will aid as a link between me and my
clients over there{USA/CANADA}.

I would like to know if you are interested. Please reply only if you will
like to work from home part-time and get paid weekly without leaving or it
affecting your present job. (PAY IS GOOD)
please do get to me ASAP through the email

for further inquires.
Thanks..

Mr David Mark
Managing Director
Cheapfabrics.co.uk
Thames Court,
1 Victoria St,
Windsor,
Berkshire,
SL4 1YB.
www.cheapfabrics.co.uk
Tel:+44-7031846963
Fax:+44-7024084424

  • Job Opportunity!, David Mark, 10/11/2006