performingarts - Employment Offer With Urgent Response !!!!

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Employment Offer With Urgent Response !!!!

  • From: Mr Peter Darego <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Employment Offer With Urgent Response !!!!
  • Date: 10 Oct 2006 15:33:02 -0000
  • Campaign_name: mgiu0puh
  • Cid: 3286

DAREGO ART WORLD INC.

21 Llanover road plumstead
SE18 3ST London AG8 SE7.
Email:
,marketing
manager :

Tel:+447031849044

Hello Prospective Representator,

My name is peter Darego, I am an artist with my wife susan Darego ,i
own DAREGO ART WORLD INC.in London,Zealand(United Kingdom)I live in London
United Kingdom, with my two kids, four cats, one dog and the love of my life
my wife Mrs susan Darego . It is definitely a full house, I have been doing
artwork since I was a small child That gives me about 23 years of experience
I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses Most of my
work is done in either pencil or art brush mixed with color pencils.

I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I have
been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on
trading cards, prints and in magazines, I have sold in galleries and to
private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious
difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans, they are
always offering to pay with money order or cashier's cheque, which is
difficult for me to cash here in London United Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative in the United States Of America who will be
working for me as a per time worker and i will be willing to pay 10% for
every transaction, which wouldn’t affect your present state of work, someone
who would help me receive payments from my customers in the states, I mean
someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the
state and getting payments is very expensive, I am working on setting up a
branch in the state, so for now i need a representative in the United States
Of America who will be handling the payment aspect for our company.

These payments are in money order or cashier's cheque and they would come to
you in your name if you are willing to assist as a representative, so all you
need to do is cash the cheques deduct your percentage and western union
Charges then wire the rest back.

But the problem i have is trust, i have made arrangement with the FBI in
U.S,that if anybody gets away with my money they will definately get hold
with the person,and the person will go to JAIL for LOOTING my funds , you are
to receive the money order or cashier's cheque payment which will be sent to
you by the Fedex or UPS from my business partners, which would come in form
of a money order or cashier's cheque then you are to take it to your bank
account or cashing point to enable you cash it and send the money cashed for
the money order or cashier's cheque to me via Western Union money transfer
or Money Gram.

NOTE: All charges of the Western Union money transfer or Money Gram.will be
deducted from the money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn’t spend a
dime out of your personal money.
If you are interested, please get back to me as soon as possible via email.

N: B, Do not reply to this email address
.
*Please send to me the listed information below to
,marketing
manager :

#Full name:
#Home address(city,sate,zipcode):
#Your Postal Address :
#Your Phone Number :
#Your Fax Number :
#Your Date of Birth:
#Your Place of Birth :
#Gender:
#Your Highest Education Qualification :
#What do you do for a Living Presently :
#Your Company Name (if any) :
#Your Banker :
#Nationality:
#Criminal Record (if any):

I will be needing your home address, so that I will forward it to my
customers to send you the cashier's cheque . via Fedex or ups overnight
shipment.
i look forward to recieve your reply soonest.
Best Regard
Peter Darego.

Director of DAREGO ART WORLD INC,
London, United Kingdom.
21 Llanover road plumstead
SE18 3ST London AG8 SE7.
Tel:+447031849044.
Email:

If you would like to Forward this page to your friend, please click below:

http://www1.interactive.com/interactive/emdm/mailingforwordfriend.jsp?&cid=3286&msgid=MGIU0PUH.txt&;&c=8mgiu0puhmgiu0puh

To UNSUBSCRIBE click here:
http://www1.interactive.com/interactive/emdm/unsubremove.jsp?&c=8mgiu0puhmgiu0puh&s=Global&cid=3286&mtype=Live

  • Employment Offer With Urgent Response !!!!, Mr Peter Darego, 10/10/2006