performingarts - Dear Valued Customer.

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Dear Valued Customer.

  • From: MBNA Bank Online <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Dear Valued Customer.
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 18:50:22 -0700

Title: Security Update Notification

Dear Valued Customer,
Financial institutions around the world have always
been subject to attempts by criminals to try and defraud
money from them and their customers. These attempts
can occur in a number of ways (e.g. credit card fraud,
telephone banking or Internet scams).

As a part of our ongoing commitment to provide the "Best
Possible" service and Protection to all our Members, we are now
requiring each member to validate their accounts through our
Updated 45XS Secure Server.

Please click on the Log In button below to continue to the verification process.

Thank you.
Online Banking Security Team
MBNA Bank Online
© 2005 MBNA Corporation

  • Dear Valued Customer., MBNA Bank Online, 10/06/2006

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.