performingarts - PLEASE YOUR ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED!!

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

PLEASE YOUR ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED!!

  • From: From Dr Cardle Ian <>
  • To:
  • Subject: PLEASE YOUR ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED!!
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 06:24:42 +0400

Dear Mr & Mrs,

This may come to you as a surprise, But I plead your indulgence to listen to
me and get this important details. I am from the Hadassah hospital where I
serve as the director of operation.I am by name Dr.Cardle Ian .As you may be
aware of the situation on ground as regard the Israeli Prime Minister Ariel
Sharon.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4586488.stm
http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=4374353&nav=23ii
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/02/19/mideast/index.html

He has disclose to me a personal savings which he has managed to put together
to run the up coming election before it sudden stroke of 4th January 2006.
Following the significant stroke suffered by Prime Minister Ariel Sharon in
January 2006, a decision was reached by the Israeli Cabinet, under the advice
of the Attorney General of Israel: if the Prime Minister becomes incapable of
making decisions, power is transferred to the Deputy Prime Minister ?at the
time, Ehud Olmert who then becomes Acting Prime Minister until the Prime
Minister recovers. If the Prime Minister is declared permanently
incapacitated then the Acting Prime Minister remains in office for 100 days.
Once that period expires the President of Israel oversees the process of
assembling a new governing coalition If the Prime Minister dies the Cabinet
chooses a new Prime Minister.In the case of Sharon's illness, however, he has
been declared permanently incapciatated and elections has already
occured.Thus, the nee
d for the fund transfer.He has given me the order to look for a reliable
personnel of your calibre to assist him in reprofiling a certain amount of
funds which is undisclosed at the moment. As soon as I get your willingness
and confidentiality to forge ahead in executing this transaction,I will let
you into the confidential information on how to execute the transaction.
Meanwhile, Be aware that the percentage sharing of the fund will be divided
in this manner,30% will go to me and you will get the same 30%.The wife and
children goes with 30% while 10% is used for any expenses we may incurred in
the process of transfering the funds to your account. Thus,I am thanking you
in advance for your cooperation in finalising with this transaction
swiftly.Your response should be directed to my secured email:

Yours Sincerely,
Dr.Cardle Ian

  • PLEASE YOUR ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED!!, From Dr Cardle Ian, 09/29/2006