performingarts - Please Upatade Your Informations.

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Please Upatade Your Informations.

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Please Upatade Your Informations.
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:38:51 -0400 (EDT)

Title: PayPal

PayPal

Dear Valued Paypal Member

Your account has been randomly flagged in our system as a part of our routine security measures.

This is a must to ensure that only you have access and use of your PayPal account and to ensure a safe PayPal experience.

We require all flagged accounts to verify their information on file with us. your online experience and renew.

To verify your Information at this time, please visit our secure server webform by clicking the hyperlink below

Go to https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-submit and login your Paypal account.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal
account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.

PayPal

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

PayPal Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom as an electronic money institution.

Update Your Account

Update your Account now.. You can do this :

  • Fund purchases directly from your checking or savings account, in addition to using credit cards
  • Improve your reputation by letting others know you're a confirmed, Verified member of the PayPal community
  • Send money to friends, family, and PayPal Personal Account holders

  • Please Upatade Your Informations., service, 09/28/2006