performingarts - PROSPECTIVE AGENT NEEDED

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

PROSPECTIVE AGENT NEEDED

  • From: LEE PANG <>
  • To:
  • Subject: PROSPECTIVE AGENT NEEDED
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:49:34 -0400

JAPAN NATIONAL ARTS AND CRAFTS IMPORT AND EXPORT CORPORATION Prospective Agent, How are you doing today, We are very sorry if this mail gets to you without any previous notice, we got your email address through the assistance of microsoft email directory system due to our urgent need for a representative in your province.Our former agent died in new orleans as a result of the hurricane. Japan National Arts & Crafts Import/Export Corporation is a company owned by a group of business men who deals on Arts and Crafts, and export into the Canada and America and central Europe.We are searching for an agent through this means because of our urgent need for a representative in your province who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in the Canada and America as well as making payments through you to us. Please if you are interested in representing us we will be very glad. Subject to your satisfaction we will proceed with further Official protocol. BIGLOBE INCORPORATION HONESTLY ASSURE YOU THAT THIS IS 100% RISK FREE AND THERE SHALL NOT BE ANY FINANCIAL OBLIGATION ON YOUR PART. Please if you are interested, contact the respective consultant of the company for further details:- Mr.Lee Pang Thank You, Biglobe Inc website :- http://www2.biglobe.ne.jp/~maida/j-art/

  • PROSPECTIVE AGENT NEEDED, LEE PANG, 09/26/2006