performingarts - CAN YOU HELP???

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

CAN YOU HELP???

  • From: Mr Daniel Edward <>
  • To:
  • Subject: CAN YOU HELP???
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 03:10:51 +0200

From the desk of Branch Operation Manager
Natwest Bank (Mayfair Commercial Banking Centre)
65 Piccadilly London WIA 2PP,United kingdom.
Direct Tel: +44 770 493 9806 or +44 704 010 2383
Fax: +44 870 478 6425
www.Natwestbank.com

I greet you in the name of God almighty with the believe that this
message gets to you in good health and state of mind; I am Daniel Edward
the branch manager of the above address (Nat west bank). I am contacting
you with the view that the content in this message would be of interest
to you and mutual benefits to both of us, I know you will be wondering
why I am writing you such a sensitive proposal considering the
magnitude of the funds involved especially to a total stranger but I wish
inform you here that my contacting you is not by mistake but by virtue of
God's doing because I believe that such circumstances of this kind
happens for a reason, based on this I decided to write you through my
official web address all my bid to erase any form of doubt in order to
prove
the reality and the legitimacy of this proposal, but as a Christian and
man of strong faith I will only urge you to carefully read and give a
consideration to this proposal.

A foreigner (German), Christian Eich was an engineer who ran carmaker
BMW's museum and also an oil consultant died along with his entire
family five years ago in a ghastly air crash in Paris that claim the lives
of all the 109 passengers on board you may click this link below for
verification.

Late Christian Eich banked with us here at Natwest bank and I was the
account officer, before his death he made a fixed deposit for twelve
calendar months
(AMOUNT WITHELD FOR SECURITY REASONS) upon the maturity which expired
4years ago, Valuable efforts has being made by my bank to get in touch
with any of the Eich's Family or relatives but there has been no
success. This very large sum has since been sitting in my Bank and the
interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each
year,
and according to the Laws of Britain, at the expiration of 5(five)
years, the money will revert to the ownership of the British Government if
nobody applies to claim the funds.

I wish to let you know that This bank has spent so much all in the bid
to track any member of the Mr. ErichÂ’s family but all effort proves
abortive and I can not sit back here and watch this funds gets into the
pocket of already rich and corrupt government officials. As the account
officer to the deceased and the clearing officer in charge, my position
permits me to attest and release the funds to anybody who comes forward
with all the necessary proof of close relationship to the deceased,
consequently I am capable of securing this legal documents and proves to
front you as the next of kin, it is in this light I am seeking for your
godly assistance to participate with me in this project and I willing
to compensate you with 30% of the funds for your effort and time,60% for
me, while the remaining 10% will be used for God's work(CHARITY)which I
will discuss further with you in that regards upon your positive
response, I also will provide you with more detail information of the
proced
ures involved.

Lastly I wish to assure you that there is no risk of whatsoever my
position and with my 14 years as an experience banker definitely the
successful execution of this project is guaranteed. If you do not find this
proposal appealing please kindly delete this mail and keep it as a
secrete so as not to destroy my career. Once again if this proposal
satisfies you please kindly indicate your interest by responding to my
private
mailbox below and also forward me your name, address, direct telephone
and fax number so as to enable me contact you.

God bless you as I await for your quick response.

Daniel Edward
(Branch operation manager)
Natwest bank London UK.