performingarts - Commonwealth NetBank Alert: Security Update Notification

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Commonwealth NetBank Alert: Security Update Notification

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Commonwealth NetBank Alert: Security Update Notification
  • Date: 26 Sep 2006 21:11:26 -0000

  • Commonwealth NetBank Alert: Security Update Notification, onlinebanking, 09/26/2006

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Dear commonwealth Customers,

Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the commonwealth account we have issued this warning message.

It has come to our attention that your commonwealth account information needs to be

updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account in this year 2006 and to

reduce the instance of fraud on our website. Please update your account so that you will not run into any problems.

Once you have updated your account records your commonwealth account

service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

To update your nationwide records click on the following link:

http://www.netbank.commbank.com.au\netbank\updat-Answer

Thank You.