performingarts - CONGRATULATION

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

CONGRATULATION

  • From: onyebuchi. <>
  • To:
  • Subject: CONGRATULATION
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 04:04:46 -0600

Dear Prageeth

efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it
failed us some how. Now contact my secretary in benin republic his name is,
kennette, on

ask him to send you the total of $800.000.00 which i kept for your
compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this
matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and
get in touched with my secretary kennette and instruct him where to send the
amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we
can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the

moment, i am very busy here now paraguay because of the investment projects
which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had
forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money,
so feel free to get in touch with, kennette, he will send the amount to you
without any delay.

Regards,
onyebuchi.

  • CONGRATULATION, onyebuchi ., 09/23/2006