Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

  • From:
  • To: "performingarts" <>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 16:08:58 +0800

We are the patent holder and manufacture of
Powershoes/Jumpershoes/Powerzier/Flyjumper

Global Information of The Newest Product

Dear customers:

It is my pleasure to introduce the newest and hottest product to you all over
the world ¨CPowershoes which can take one step over 2~3m, and can jump 1~2m
height. It is a new and special sports product with sports and amusement, and
will make you feel the speed and the power of it. And it has a remarkable
market in the future, and has become more and more foreign purchasers¡¯
favorite during the spring and autumn Canton Fairs.

So we would like to tell you that our company is the only one that holds this
product patent certificate, the CE certificate, the utility model patent
certificate and the designs patent certificate .If you are interested in
Powershoes, you may get more information on prices and models at our
homepage: www.powership.cc, and if you have any questions and want to make an
order, please contact us,We are glad to serve you, and looking forward to
your reply.

Best wishes,

mali

China Int'l Exhibit Group