performingarts - Security Alert , please update your account

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Security Alert , please update your account

  • From: Wells Fargo Security Alert <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Security Alert , please update your account
  • Date: 15 Jul 2006 07:05:23 +0800

Title: Wells Fargo
We recently have determined that your Debit Check Card was used in a fraudulent ATM withdraw in Est-Europe. Due the long distance between your current Address you have on file and the withdraw location we have limited your Visa Check Card use and also your account options will be limited.

Please understand that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account.

If you have used your debit card outside the US please inform Wells Fargo Customer Service to solve this problem

To remove your Account limitation please follow the link below and submit the requested information.

https://online.wellsfargo.com/signon? LOB=CONS

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to terminate your account.

© 1999 - 2006 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.

  • Security Alert , please update your account, Wells Fargo Security Alert, 07/14/2006