pcadmin - Reminder: travel to Internet2 Dec 9/10 meeting

Subject: 2016 Program Committee Admin

Reminder: travel to Internet2 Dec 9/10 meeting

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Taylor Kopocis <>
  • Subject: Reminder: travel to Internet2 Dec 9/10 meeting
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 18:26:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Hello colleagues -  As Internet2 manages financial resources carefully, I would like to remind you to book your flights by October 31 for the Dec 9/10 Program Committee meeting in Washington DC.  This will ensure reasonable airfare for which we plan to reimburse you.  See further details below.   Also, if you have questions, please reply to me and my colleague Taylor Kopocis as I am out of the office Thursday/Friday this week with intermittent connectivity.  Between the two of us, we’ll get back to you.   Thank you!   - Ann
  • The Program Committee face-to-face final review meeting will be held December 9-10 in Washington, DC.
  • Each individual member will be responsible for booking their air travel
  • Please book air travel reservation by 31 October
  • Book air travel, round trip coach class, into the most convenient and cost effective airport
  • Meeting start: 12:00pm, 9 DEC
  • Meeting end 2:00pm, 10 DEC
  • Send e-itinerary to Gigi Youngblood at Internet2 ()
  • Round trip airfare and ground transportation to be reimbursed by Internet2
  • *if* you are able to fly Delta Airlines, please contact Gigi Youngblood for Internet2 corporate certificates that may apply.
Ann Doyle
Community Engagement Manager
Higher Education, Affiliate and Cultural Programs
Internet2
+1.734.352.7011

  • Reminder: travel to Internet2 Dec 9/10 meeting, Ann Doyle, 10/21/2015