owamp-announce - Who is using owamp?

owamp-announce@internet2.edu

Subject: OWAMP Announcements

Who is using owamp?

  • From: "Jeff W. Boote" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Who is using owamp?
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:16:38 -0600

Hi,

We are looking at revamping the owamp web site. While we are at it, it would be nice if we could indicate some of the organizations/people that are using owamp. I would like to publish a list of publicly available owamp servers out there.

We already have some of this, but only specifically within the internet2 community. I would like to open this up to any others that are there as well. (And of course any in the Internet2 community that we don't already have listed.)

If you are willing to do that, please send email directly to me.

Thanks,
jeff
--
Jeff W. Boote

  • Who is using owamp?, Jeff W. Boote, 04/04/2008