onos-service-announce - Re: [onos-service-announce] Restarting the ONOS/IP.SDN slice

Subject: onos-service-announce

Re: [onos-service-announce] Restarting the ONOS/IP.SDN slice

  • From: Tom Lehman <>
  • To: Andrew Ragusa <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: [onos-service-announce] Restarting the ONOS/IP.SDN slice
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 17:15:45 -0400

AJ,

MAX Perfsonar box is located here:

10.90.1.100

I looks like your box is at:

srv.chic.indiana.gigapop.net
149.165.255.98

I do not see a route for your server being advertised across the ONOS BGP
session.

For now i have added a route so you can get to the MAX Perfsonar public IP
(206.196.179.131)

I also ran the update script for the mesh-config on this MAX Perfsonar
machine.

Should I be able to see the 149.165.255.98 across the ONOS BGP?

Tom