Subject: OpenID Connect Workshop - Feb 22-23, 2016
[oidc16-02] February 22-23 OpenID Connect Workshop Prep
- From: Nick Roy <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [oidc16-02] February 22-23 OpenID Connect Workshop Prep
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 15:42:16 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: internet2.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;internet2.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=internet2.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0
I'm very happy that you all will be attending the OpenID Connect workshop in Denver on February 22/23. I've got some information to share with you about logistics. Please send me an email at if you have any questions/concerns/etc.
Getting to the workshop site from the Hyatt:
There are a lot of great restaurants in the area of the 16th Street Mall, which is directly between the hotel and the meeting site.
Both days will be in the executive board room at the Colorado State University Denver location, on the first floor of the building. Just go inside, turn left and you will see a Colorado State store, the boardroom is located in a hallway accessible through that store. Ask the person at the front desk how to get to the CSU executive boardroom if you need, it's right on the corner of 17th and Glenarm.
We'll start at 8:30 a.m. each day, and end at 4:30. Lunch/beverages will be provided, as will coffee/hot water/tea in the mornings.
Here is set-up information for your laptops. You will need to bring your own laptop and have it prepared ahead of the course.
For the hands-on part of the workshop, please have a look at the material on GitHub: https://github.com/rohe/openid_course.
All necessary setup is described in the assignment instructions:
Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you there!
Director of Technology and Strategy, InCommon
Internet2, Denver (GMT -6:00)
- [oidc16-02] February 22-23 OpenID Connect Workshop Prep, Nick Roy, 02/17/2016
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re: [oidc16-02] February 22-23 OpenID Connect Workshop Prep, Nick Roy, 02/22/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.