oess-users - Re: [oess-users] Circuit Fail: OSCARS Unable to find IDC ?

Subject: oess-users

Re: [oess-users] Circuit Fail: OSCARS Unable to find IDC ?

  • From: Andrew Ragusa <>
  • To: Azher Mughal <>,
  • Subject: Re: [oess-users] Circuit Fail: OSCARS Unable to find IDC ?
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 10:47:23 -0400

Hi Azher

On 5/1/15 10:32 AM, Azher Mughal wrote:
> Thanks. For the meantime to avoid constant circuit failures, which
> database fields can be modified to generate specific TE values ?

No change to the database will generate a topology with updated
trafficEngineeringMetrics in OESS. Code modifications are required to
complete this request.

> Also, When the next OESS version 1.1.6 will be released ?

OESS 1.1.6 is currently in testing. It should be released in the next
few weeks. It will not include this feature.

Thanks
A.J.

> -Azher
>
> On 5/1/2015 7:25 AM, Andrew Ragusa wrote: Ok ticket 11044 is
> tracking that feature, it is currently queued for a future OESS
> release.
>
> Thanks A.J.

s_i
> nstance=http%3A%2F%2Fdcn-ts.internet2.edu%3A8012%2FperfSONAR_PS%2Fserv
ic

es%2Ftopology

0a6