oess-users - RE: [oess-users] OESS problem with Dell s6000

Subject: oess-users

RE: [oess-users] OESS problem with Dell s6000

  • From: Amirali Kouhi Kamali <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Deniz Gurkan <>
  • Subject: RE: [oess-users] OESS problem with Dell s6000
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 06:09:28 +0330

Hi
Attachad is files that you requested.Here is explanation of files

message is log file from /var/log/messages ;date of today in my machine was 5 NOV
tcpdump raw is a file I created with tcpdump
tcpdump with pcap extension is when  I saved that with pcap extenstion
wireshark is pcap file captured file with wireshark

Regards

  • RE: [oess-users] OESS problem with Dell s6000, Amirali Kouhi Kamali, 11/06/2014