oess-users - RE: [oess-users] connecting oess to dell s6000

Subject: oess-users

RE: [oess-users] connecting oess to dell s6000

  • From: Amirali Kouhi Kamali <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Deniz Gurkan <>
  • Subject: RE: [oess-users] connecting oess to dell s6000
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 01:25:52 +0430

hi
I ran the experiment over and over again(as a reminder experiment is between oess and dell 6000 )
attached is my wireshark results .Last time you mentioned that wireshark indicated some malformed packet but in my wireshark everything seems to be OK (there is no strange coloring) .please pay attention to packet 57 to 73 it starts with tcp handshake to tcp tear down and all of them are valid openflow message according to their specifications
at the end of that part suddendly oess controller terminates the tcp connection.
so please go over wireshark results to see if can identify the issue
Thanks
Regards