nws-2012-03 - [nws-2012-03] Thank you!

Subject: 2012 Workshop on Performing Arts Production Over Advanced Networks

[nws-2012-03] Thank you!

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [nws-2012-03] Thank you!
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 16:20:19 -0500

Hello all  -  On behalf of New World Symphony and Internet2, thank you for spending your travel resources and time to be at the Performing Arts Production Workshop this week.  Your expertise and representation of a remarkable set of institutions is what makes this workshop truly unique.  If you could take a minute to fill out the survey below, we will use your feedback when planning future workshops.   http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PerformingArtsProductionWorkshopMar2012    If you presented during the workshop, please send your slides for inclusion on the workshop page for reference.

We hope you had safe journeys home.   Best regards.

- Jean-Pierre Dodel, New World Symphony
- Ann Doyle, Internet2
Ann Doyle
Interim Director, Global Programs
Internet2
+1 734-352-7011

  • [nws-2012-03] Thank you!, Ann Doyle, 03/07/2012