ntacpeering - Notes from 4/20 NTAC Peering & Routing call

Subject: NTAC Peering Working Group

Notes from 4/20 NTAC Peering & Routing call

  • From: "Schmiedt, Dan" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Notes from 4/20 NTAC Peering & Routing call
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 21:12:32 +0000

Find attached my notes from today's Peering & Routing working group call.

Note that there was a significant discussion (under "Any Other Business")
regarding organizations who do not currently have a Legacy Registration
Services Agreement (L/RSA) on their pre-ARIN IPv4 address space. This
includes more than 800 I2-connected organizations, who will likely soon be at
risk of peers (like Google) not accepting their routes via peers (like
Internet2 I2PX).

Apologies in advance for my mistakes, typos, and misinterpretations.

-Dan

  • Notes from 4/20 NTAC Peering & Routing call, Schmiedt, Dan, 04/20/2021