ntacpeering - Re: R&E BGP Communities

Subject: NTAC Peering Working Group

Re: R&E BGP Communities

  • From: Chris Robb <>
  • To: "Michael H. Lambert" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: R&E BGP Communities
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 17:29:39 -0500

Yes those should still be correct. We don’t generally get a lot of sponsored
participants or new SEGPs these days, so those tables have likely been pretty
stagnant over the years, but the prefix lists still adds those tags on those
types of participant routes from the Connectors.

--
Chris Robb, Director Internet2 Operations and Engineering
O: 812.855.8604 C: 812.345.3188

> On Feb 19, 2020, at 3:30 PM, Michael H Lambert <> wrote:
>
> I've been taking a look at the R&E routing table and would like to confirm
> that a couple of community tags are still current:
>
> 11537:902 Sponsored participant routes
> 11537:910 CAP/US-UCAN/SEGP routes
>
> These came from the BGP communities table on the NOC website.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michael

  • R&E BGP Communities, Michael H Lambert, 02/19/2020
    • Re: R&E BGP Communities, Chris Robb, 02/19/2020