ntacpeering - Re: Internet2/Microsoft peering consolidation to TR-CPS

Subject: NTAC Peering Working Group

Re: Internet2/Microsoft peering consolidation to TR-CPS

  • From: Darrell Newcomb <>
  • To: Jeff Bartig <>, James Deaton <>
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: Internet2/Microsoft peering consolidation to TR-CPS
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 11:27:31 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Yes this is directionally in-line with choices and actions from many years
back. Good to see the restarted movement to help realize this modest
improvement for community. Thanks for the efforts on that Jeff and
supporting team!

Like James, I too might care to hear differing perspectives and might be able
to spare resources to help educate where appropriate and needed.