ntacpeering - Re: [Security-WG] I2 - Anti-Spoofing/uRPF discussion summary from Technology Exchange

Subject: NTAC Peering Working Group

Re: [Security-WG] I2 - Anti-Spoofing/uRPF discussion summary from Technology Exchange

  • From: Steven Wallace <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: gcbrowni <>
  • Subject: Re: [Security-WG] I2 - Anti-Spoofing/uRPF discussion summary from Technology Exchange
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 10:37:28 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Not comprehensive, but interesting: