ntacpeering - Off to new adventures

Subject: NTAC Peering Working Group

Off to new adventures

  • From: "Spears, Christopher M." <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Off to new adventures
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 17:55:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

After 16 years in the R&E community, I’m departing to explore new adventures
in networking. Working in this community has been highly rewarding and
educational, and I’ll greatly miss the many friends and connections I’ve
made. If you’re a regular NANOG attendee, I’m sure our paths will cross
again there, or at other networking events.

I thought of inserting lots of networking jokes/puns, but I couldn’t imaging
anyone laughing except me ;-) That said, I’ve had a lot of fun working at
OARnet and Internet2 (and OARnet) over the years, and would love to keep in
touch with folks and their efforts to connect the world. My OSU email will
be forwarded, and you can always reach me at my personal address, cspears at
gmail, and Facebook.

Best,
Chris

Christopher Spears
Principal Network Engineer, OARnet
Email:

(spears.40 at osu.edu)

  • Off to new adventures, Spears, Christopher M., 08/05/2016