ntacpeering - TR-CPS Transition Update

Subject: NTAC Peering Working Group

TR-CPS Transition Update

  • From: Chris Spears <>
  • To: NTAC <>, " Routing WG" <>
  • Subject: TR-CPS Transition Update
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 23:21:18 -0400

Dear colleagues & members,

As you may be aware, Internet2 will soon be taking over sole responsibility
for the TR-CPS peering service, including day-to-day operations and
engineering. The first step of this transition will take place on Wednesday,
April 30th.

There will be no change in your primary point-of-contact for issues related
to TR-CPS. All communications should continue to go to the Internet2 NOC
<>.
New provisioning and troubleshooting tickets will be handled by engineers
at the Internet2 NOC. If you currently have an open ticket, responsibility
for working the ticket will transition to one of the Internet2 NOC engineers
on April 30, and you will be contacted to advise you of this change.

Over the past several years, CENIC's experience and engineering have been of
great benefit to TR-CPS. As we move forward, Internet2 will continue to
offer, maintain, and expand the service in the same fashion. We welcome any
questions or comments that you may have regarding this transition. Please
feel free to contact myself, or the Director of Operations and Engineering,
Chris Robb, should you have any concerns.

Thank you,
Chris

Chris Spears
Sr Network Planning Architect, Internet2
office: 202-803-8977 | mobile: 614-561-2844
Come visit the new internet2.edu!

  • TR-CPS Transition Update, Chris Spears, 04/30/2014