ntacpeering - TR-CPS, an unintended consequence....

Subject: NTAC Peering Working Group

TR-CPS, an unintended consequence....

  • From: Steven Wallace <>
  • To: " Routing WG" <>, NTAC <>
  • Subject: TR-CPS, an unintended consequence....
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 03:12:35 -0500

I gained a vastly more complete understanding of the Internet through my
efforts and roles WRT TR-CPS, and I think this is generally true for the I2
community. My sense is that we know more about peering, routing, the nature
of our traffic, and a great deal more about the construction of the Internet.
I don’t remember “learning about the Internet” being one of the goals of
TR-CPS, however, in retrospect, it has been the most valuable impact of
TR-CPS on me.

However TR-CPS evolves, I hope it strengthens our community’s Internet role.

ssw

  • TR-CPS, an unintended consequence...., Steven Wallace, 12/05/2013