ntacpeering - NTAC Peering/Routing WG call CANCELED

Subject: NTAC Peering Working Group

NTAC Peering/Routing WG call CANCELED

  • From: Jeff Bartig <>
  • To:
  • Subject: NTAC Peering/Routing WG call CANCELED
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:03:14 -0500

Hello,

Looks like many of the attendees of the Peering/Routing WG call
will be busy at the I2 Member Meeting today. Because of this,
today's call is canceled.

I'm looking for feedback on rescheduling the call vs waiting for
next month's call. Let me know if you think we should have a
call next week.

Jeff

--
Jeff Bartig | University of Wisconsin - Madison

| Division of Information Technology
(608) 262-8336 | Network Services/WAN Engineering/WiscNet
GTalk/AIM/Yahoo: jbartig |

  • NTAC Peering/Routing WG call CANCELED, Jeff Bartig, 04/19/2011