Subject: NRENs Meeting
[nren-2011-04] Details for Internet2 Emerging NREN World Bank day
- From: Ann Doyle <>
- Subject: [nren-2011-04] Details for Internet2 Emerging NREN World Bank day
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:38:47 -0400
apologies for duplicates
Hello all - You are receiving this email because you have registered for the Emerging National Research and Education Networks day, April 21, as part of the Spring internet2 Member Meeting. Internet2 is delighted to partner with the World Bank to host these meetings at the World Bank Headquarter in Washington, DC. The following logistic details will be useful to know in advance of tomorrow's event.
- The Internet2 Member Meeting Registration desk included special event name badges, pre-paid Metro/subway passes, travel instructions and map to the World Bank Headquarters. In addition, directions are included in this email as an attachment.
- Internet2 staff will be leaving from the registration desk in 15 minute intervals from 7:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m. You are welcome to travel with these staff to ensure you successfully navigate the Metro from the hotel to the World Bank Headquarters.
- - a photo ID (Passport or US State ID / Driver License) is required to show at the Bank's registration desk.
- There will be a storage room available at the World Bank for your luggage should you be leaving for the airport directly after the conclusion of the meeting.
- There will be wireless capabilities in the Preston Auditorium at the World Bank.
- All meeting details can be found at:
On behalf of Internet2 and World Bank colleagues, we look forward to seeing you tomorrow, April 21. Best regards. - Ann
Description: Adobe PDF document
- [nren-2011-04] Details for Internet2 Emerging NREN World Bank day, Ann Doyle, 04/20/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.