npw18-04 - Re: [npw18-04] Upcoming Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

Subject: 2018 Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

Re: [npw18-04] Upcoming Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

  • From: Sigita Jurkynaite <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [npw18-04] Upcoming Network Performing Arts Production Workshop
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 15:26:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that I wrote a blog post about the event: https://blog.geant.org/2018/04/30/npapw18-just-say-yes

Please share, tweet, etc. Also, if you have any blog posts or articles, let us know!

Best wishes,

Sigita