npw16-03 - [npw16-03] Network Performing Arts Workshop follow up

Subject: 2016 Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

[npw16-03] Network Performing Arts Workshop follow up

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [npw16-03] Network Performing Arts Workshop follow up
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 18:08:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Hello all!    I hope everyone had uneventful travels home, and has recovered from the back log of emails and projects awaiting you!    Thank you for being the most remarkable part of this workshop.   We are building a global community of artists creating entirely new art forms, new technologies, and sharing so generously what you have learned.    You all indicated that it was o.k. to share the roster, among us only, with our email addresses so we can continue to work together.    I have attached this.   Many of you have sent your ppt slides to Justin and me.   I will attach them to the online agenda, but also invite you to drop materials into the following Box folder which you should all be able to access:
https://internet2.app.box.com/files/0/f/7269610453/2016_NPAPW_Materials    Sigita and I will work together to ensure materials are stored centrally in her portal.

Finally, you should all feel free to use the email here to communicate to the group.    Best regards.   - Ann
Ann Doyle
Community Engagement Manager
Higher Education and Cultural Programs
Internet2
+1.734.352.7011

  • [npw16-03] Network Performing Arts Workshop follow up, Ann Doyle, 04/01/2016