npw16-03 - [npw16-03] Welcome and Details: Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

Subject: 2016 Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

[npw16-03] Welcome and Details: Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [npw16-03] Welcome and Details: Network Performing Arts Production Workshop
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 12:53:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Dear colleagues;

On behalf of all of us at Internet2, GÉANT, and the New World Symphony, I would like to welcome you to the upcoming 2016 Network Performing Arts Production Workshop.   It is generous and exciting that the New World Symphony hosts us at their Frank Gehry designed New World Center.  As a long-time member of Internet2, New World Symphony has been an active pioneer in the use of advanced networking for music education, multi-site performances, and remote auditions.  The innovative New World Center is equipped to enable pioneering endeavors for decades to come.

We are grateful for the invaluable planning contributions from our program committee of esteemed colleagues:  https://meetings.internet2.edu/2016-workshop-performing-arts-production-over-advanced-networks/program-committee/   Together, we believe this is the most comprehensive set of best practices suited to the unique interests and needs of the Internet2, GÉANT, and extended international performing arts community.   We hope you will find this a great use of your time and travel resources.

Registration opens at noon on Monday, March 21.  Please enter via the public entrance (facing SoundScape Park) near the box office at 500 17th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139.

Safe travels and we look forward to seeing you in Miami Beach!

Ann Doyle, Internet2
Peter Szegedi and Sigita Jurkynaite, GÉANT
Justin Trieger, New World Symphony
Ann Doyle
Community Engagement Manager
Higher Education and Cultural Programs
Internet2
+1.734.352.7011

  • [npw16-03] Welcome and Details: Network Performing Arts Production Workshop, Ann Doyle, 03/16/2016