ngi-2019-07 - Registration open for Internet2 Advanced Networking TechEXtra, December 1-3

Subject: NGI Community Planning Workshop - 07-2019

Registration open for Internet2 Advanced Networking TechEXtra, December 1-3

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Registration open for Internet2 Advanced Networking TechEXtra, December 1-3
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 14:19:46 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=AojRjsOcmcYgqMQykrctWBuJ7IifeyLftQ0ZWdTyNRI=; b=CF2th7d5499UdKGm/9BLWXDy2P8cfyA2dcIshRAC/2mpQQDVJw80ewikYIZ/3FJ2xcjRC2XO/mI6dt1BENdgVMRSgoJlG2zKf3iUG5wC+TGZsrGeW2Hf2hHxngN/b1/DguWUfp/mL6HDAo/75WIglNeHsPclaMtUFpwMN3zQ7sjTxlJ6fTJii0yJ/5H3eZp0V3x9ajzAMr4IK56AKThbKOBvxINB88Bzfo+suc9J98dgghlecHXAJ9JQsvaV1poqnI9sjB9R63NXPQz/5z3Ni/HqS55/opjjv/sXQye5u+tkyESvwmvEf6HzKLMNjIjdjYv+vF+El/kt5wKTZvcuhA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=G9xCRfmoipcEA3tR3zoOzCyd9Mv9zZvkZ+YZ3xbs498pM47atk/sYusbgChv5nTQsK/3uOKhzYm1U8nHJkHloPSGo/qVg6iNFB7XiBQ+Cw8Q/sdx6TNwl2FQeWDGR1LLJS/vcpDBzkRf1zOBQTA4o2LyQrpqyleryIjIxRjqJf1DKpMDLcNKH6R6t4leFi7F25bIkd/FrwykB5gqNm2yH5fe34tmxGuDRMyumPr+oPUDAS9lNU2Hc+rqBMeG0yhHmX2dt5pRUMUAoi8YZQbz5AjmBumIeXMyEmALvNLzywjOqJAksKcmSlj+0VGwimalZKVmsIh2T8jTkVoCyJklmg==

Hi All,
Internet2 is hosting the Advanced Networking Virtual TechEXtra on December 1-3 and registration is now open. Please see below for some details and visit this page to register and obtain details about all of sessions the program develops:
https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2021-11-02/fgp8xm

Let me know what questions you have and we look forward to seeing you virtually in December! Thanks.
Linda

Register Now for NGI Event

Registration is open for the Next Generation Infrastructure &amp; Advanced Networking Virtual Event- DECEMBER 1-3, 2021

A lot has happened in the last 18 months and it’s been a while since we have met in person. We miss seeing you!  So while we cannot meet live, we hope you will join your advanced networking and technical peers virtually Dec. 1-3 (https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2021-11-02/fgp8xm) to hear from your colleagues, learn about the latest updates and happenings with the implementation of the next generation infrastructure and get a glimpse into what the future holds for the R&E networking and technical communities.

We are currently working with a select community program committee to frame the 3-day agenda, but this event will focus on a mix of community presentations and experiences along the following themes:
Next Generation Infrastructure—A Look to the Future
Networking for Cloud access
Securing the Research &amp; Education infrastructure
Moving toward a software-driven infrastructure

We will have 3 half-day sessions where not only will you hear presentations and lightning talks from your colleagues and Internet2 staff, but you will have the opportunity to network and socialize with colleagues, new and old.

Learn more about the event and register now (https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2021-11-02/fgp8xm) and be sure to stay tuned as we are finalizing the program.

If you have any other questions or comments about the event or future programming, please

See full slate of Internet2 fall event programming
https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2021-11-02/fgp8xp
Linda Roos
Sr Director, State and Regional Networks
Internet2

812-558-0615

  • Registration open for Internet2 Advanced Networking TechEXtra, December 1-3, Linda Roos, 11/03/2021