ngi-2019-07 - 8/12/21 Webinar: NGI Progress and Service Migrations, slides and recording

Subject: NGI Community Planning Workshop - 07-2019

8/12/21 Webinar: NGI Progress and Service Migrations, slides and recording

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: 8/12/21 Webinar: NGI Progress and Service Migrations, slides and recording
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 14:45:21 +0000

Hi,
Thanks for joining the webinar yesterday. Here are the slides and recording:
https://internet2.box.com/s/9d9czqydq6n3ol1kr9zq6une309h0t2l
Please let me know what questions you have. Thanks.
Linda

Hi All,
Please plan to join us for the NGI webinar tomorrow. The details for the session are below and the call details follow. Thanks.
Linda