ngi-2019-07 - [NGI-2019-07] 4/2/20 Webinar re: Kentik support for online learning, 2:30 ET

Subject: NGI Community Planning Workshop - 07-2019

[NGI-2019-07] 4/2/20 Webinar re: Kentik support for online learning, 2:30 ET

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [NGI-2019-07] 4/2/20 Webinar re: Kentik support for online learning, 2:30 ET
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 17:48:59 +0000

Hi All,

Kentik Technologies, an Internet2 industry member, has asked us to help spread the word on their support for online instruction to the Higher Ed and Regional community. As we all know, COVID-19 is forcing fundamental changes to the way institutions of higher education deliver content and services. With online instruction now front and center, network availability and performance are more mission-critical than ever.

To ensure that online instruction is efficient, effective and a great experience, Kentik—provider of a powerful network analytics and monitoring platform, and used in educational, service provider, SaaS, gaming, content, and enterprise networks—is offering qualified higher education institutions, those with a .edu email address, or an approved regional network, complimentary access to their network analytics service, in a limited fashion for six months, with no subscription fees.

Kentik has approached us to ask if we would collaborate with them to help our higher ed and regional members share training, best practices and office hours for setting up the Kentik service during this program. We have agreed to take on this role, and will begin with a webinar this week (see below). Any procurement and licensing of the service through this program will be done directly between the campus or regional and Kentik.

Please join us for a webinar on Thursday, April 2, 2020, 2:30-3:30 ET when Avi Freedman, Co-founder and CEO of Kentik, will describe the offer and answer your questions. Call details below.

If you are interested in the service, here is a link to register for the service (current Kentik customers aren’t eligible): https://www.kentik.com/go/edu-trial/

See attached for a description of the service and plan to join us on April 2! Thanks.
Linda

Topic: Kentik Webinar
Time: Apr 2, 2020 02:30 PM America/Detroit

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 409 949 429

One tap mobile
+16465588656,,409949429# US (New York)
+13126266799,,409949429# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US
        +1 301 715 8592 US
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 409 949 429

Join by SIP

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
221.122.88.195 (China)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
103.122.166.55 (Australia)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada)
207.226.132.110 (Japan)
Meeting ID: 409 949 429

Join by Skype for Business

Linda Roos
Sr Director, State and Regional Networks
Internet2

812-558-0615

  • [NGI-2019-07] 4/2/20 Webinar re: Kentik support for online learning, 2:30 ET, Linda Roos, 03/31/2020